Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website, services and applications (the “Services”).
You must agree to and accept all of the Terms, or you don’t have the right to use the Services. Using the Services in any way means that you agree to all of these Terms, and these Terms will remain in effect while you use the Services.
Will these Terms ever change?
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms will always be displayed on site. If you continue to use the Site and Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
Use of the Services
Subject to these Terms, you may access and use the Site and Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Site and Services and Content, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Site and Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sublicense this limited right to use the Site and Services or resell the Site and Services.
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
• (a) Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including BestBlot);
• (b) Violates any law or regulation, including any applicable export control laws;
• (c) Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
• (d) Jeopardizes the security of your BestBlot account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
• (e) Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
• (f) Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
• (g) Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
• (h) “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
• (i) Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
• (j) Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorised to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for your using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
BestBlot Inkblot Test Limitations
Although based on the original 10 Rorschach inkblots, this test has limitations in terms of the number of psychological conditions which it accurately diagnoses and should be used for entertainment purpose only. Please do not use inkblot test results for mental health or clinical diagnoses.
The information on this Website is in English, and all communications shall be in English. The Website is designed to comply with laws of Scotland, which is part of the United Kingdom, and any legal matters will be settled in the Scottish courts.
The content, information, data, designs, code, and materials associated with the Site and Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions. BestBlot respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on the Site and Services infringes your copyright, please contact email@example.com and we will promptly investigate.